Bulk delete articles

Is there a way to bulk delete articles?

Once you have multiple languages, deleting content can get really time consuming.

Say we have 10 languages, and 10 articles we want to delete. This would require hundreds of clicks, as each article in each language would need to be opened, archived, then opened again, then deleted!

This also applies to tags, as trying to find out where a tag is being used in a multi locale environment can be extraordinarily difficult. I think having the ability to delete tags would be awesome!

4 Likes

Unfortunately it isn’t possible to bulk delete documents in Prismic. You will need to delete them one at a time as described in this article:

Archive or delete a document from your repository

​This is something that I would also love to see, so I will let the @features-team know about this and we will add this to our feature request tracker as a possible improvement for the future. We don’t have any plans to work on this right now, but we will let you know here if that changes at any point.

1 Like

Hey @levi thanks for looking into it.

Hi & salut tout le monde!

I really would like to be able to delete #TAGS too, in easier, simpler way.

I made multi-locale pages from English with many tags, all the tags have of course transferred to the new languages. And now to remove a single tag that is no longer used I must go and do it over 25 languages, plus, 5 pages per language, so on and so forth.

I really need this capability.

Thank you so much in advance for your consideration.

Hi Keurim,

I agree this is also a really good use case for Bulk editing options, I’ve added this to the tracker as another use case.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like