Error: SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input

Hello!

I have been running a site built in metalsmith. Your team previously helped me troubleshoot another issue (Thank you!). However I'm running into a new issue that I think is Prismic related.

When I run my site locally (and try to build to release to production). I keep encountering an error (see terminal output below). I think this might be Prismic related as I have not changed anything about my development environment or anything related to metalsmith. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

/Users/nikibrown/Code/landing_page/node_modules/metalsmith-prismic-server/src/dev-server.js:29
        throw err;
        ^

Error: SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input
    at parse (/Users/nikibrown/Code/landing_page/node_modules/metalsmith-data/src/index.js:85:13)
    at Ware.<anonymous> (/Users/nikibrown/Code/landing_page/node_modules/metalsmith-data/src/index.js:36:22)
    at Ware.<anonymous> (/Users/nikibrown/Code/landing_page/node_modules/wrap-fn/index.js:45:19)
    at next (/Users/nikibrown/Code/landing_page/node_modules/ware/lib/index.js:85:20)
    at /Users/nikibrown/Code/landing_page/node_modules/wrap-fn/index.js:121:18
    at Ware.<anonymous> (/Users/nikibrown/Code/landing_page/node_modules/metalsmith-i18n/lib/index.js:59:9)
    at Ware.<anonymous> (/Users/nikibrown/Code/landing_page/node_modules/wrap-fn/index.js:45:19)
    at next (/Users/nikibrown/Code/landing_page/node_modules/ware/lib/index.js:85:20)
    at /Users/nikibrown/Code/landing_page/node_modules/wrap-fn/index.js:121:18
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:79:11)
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! DroneDeploy@1.0.0 dev: `node metalsmith.js dev`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR! 
npm ERR! Failed at the DroneDeploy@1.0.0 dev script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     /Users/nikibrown/.npm/_logs/2020-11-02T19_16_16_598Z-debug.log

Thanks!

Hello Niki, nice to hear from you!

I'm not sure what could be happening here. I think I'll need more information.

You said yout haven't made any changes, so which was your very last change and what happened just after that last change, did it build correctly?

I'll probably need to re run your project on my side if we cannot solve it here. If that's the case, could you send me the project (in a private dm) and the instructions to run it?

Thanks!

This issue has been closed due to inactivity. Flag to reopen.