Google Indexing Issue: Discovered - currently not indexed

Hello,

unfortunately, mainly our blog and a couple of landing pages are not getting indexed by Google for a couple of months.
When we view the coverage report in Google Search Console we can find the pages under Coverage -> Discovered - currently not indexed.
We run the website under 2 languages (EN & German) and mostly german blog articles are affected. If we press the request indexing in Google Search Console
"Testing if live URL can be indexed" is loading...
until the error message 5XX Server Error appears which is then rejecting our indexing request.
Sometimes the index request goes through, but checking a couple of days later the page stays still unindexed.
https://flair.hr/en/blog

Maybe someone had the same problem before.

Thank you
Timur

Hi @marketing5,

I've had the same issue with one of my projects. For me, it seemed like a problem with the crawler, because my content was unique, high quality, and had no crawl errors. I tried requesting indexing repeatedly for a few weeks, and nothing happened. Finally, I made sure the page was well-linked within my website, and requested indexing of all of the linked pages, and that worked. I'm not sure if your problem is the same, but you could give it a try.

Sam