Request: Changing the main locale / language

Hello everyone. I saw this post on Prismic community: Changing the main locale / language

We essentially want the same thing on one of our projects.

• Change Master Locale from English - Australia to English - Global
  • While changing Master Locale we want all our documents and other such data to be migrated from English - Australia to English - Global

Essentially, this migration should have minimal to no effect on how currently things are running. In case, there are any type of effects, let us know and so we can handle them. Please respond here. We'll later have a discussion this via email. Thanks!!

Hello @saas1

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I can change the master locale for you, and it will migrate all documents to another locale. For this, I don't understand English - Global locale. Could you please share the locale code with me?

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hi @Priyanka, thanks for the response. I've shared a screenshot from our current locales settings page. As you can see, the current Master Locale is en-au (English - Australia) and we want to make en-ww (English Global) the Master Locale and migrate all the documents to it.

Let me know if this makes sense to you. Thanks!

Hello @saas1

I wasn't in the office yesterday. I can do it for you. Could you share the repo name with me? You can send this by private message.

Thanks,
Priyanka

1 Like