Saving ERROR on "Redirects" folder

Hello, since yesterday we are experiencing problems in our repo as the saving process is really slow. The folder "Redirect" is not saved at all and is giving ERROR. This is blocking us from deploying and we need to release asap. Need help

Hello @alex.borodin

Are you still getting any errors while saving documents? If so, can you please share a screenshot of the error with us?

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hello @Priyanka is there a way to increase the lines of the REDIRECTS folder? I am not anymore able to add new redirects without removing old ones. In which way am I able to solve this?
Thank you

Hello @alex.borodin

Sorry for the delayed response. I was out of the office. Would you please tell me the type of Custom type? If it is a repeatable type, you can create as many documents.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hello @Priyanka , We’re using a single type “Redirects” and use a group inside of that to repeat individual items of redirects.
We hit a limit with the amount of items in a group.

Hello @alex.borodin

How many items do you have in the group field?

We don't define hard limits for how many items can exist inside a group field. But it is true that the performance of the page will start to be slow if you have many items.

So the best option for your case would be to separate this file into smaller documents so that it becomes more manageable.

Thanks,
Priyanka