Error: Schema must contain uniquely named types but contains multiple types named "DateTime"

Hello, see GitHub issue here: Error: Schema must contain uniquely named types but contains multiple types named "DateTime". · Issue #15 · prismicio/gatsby-source-prismic-graphql · GitHub

I suspect the solution is to simply upgrade the gatsby-source-graphql dependency, but do not have access to make a PR.

Hey Matt, how’s it going?!

Thanks for reaching out about this!

We’ll have to review this issue. I don’t believe this is related because gatsby-source-graphql is a completely different plugin. It allows you to add endpoints to a Gatsby project, apart from Prismic. Are you working with multiple endpoints on your project?

Hi Paulina, thanks for responding so quickly :grinning:

Yes, things are going pretty well over here. In fact, this is no longer an issue at present for me, since my main Prismic repository has a good bit of content types and documents.

However, if you refer to my reference project in the github issue, the problem can be reproduced (https://github.com/matthewtgilbride/gatsby-blog),

gatsby-source-graphql is a transitive dependency of gatsby-source-prismic-graphql, see the results of yarn why here:

yarn why v1.22.4
[1/4] 🤔  Why do we have the module "gatsby-source-graphql"...?
[2/4] 🚚  Initialising dependency graph...
[3/4] 🔍  Finding dependency...
[4/4] 🚡  Calculating file sizes...
=> Found "gatsby-source-graphql@2.6.2"
info Reasons this module exists
   - "@prismicio#gatsby-source-prismic-graphql" depends on it
   - Hoisted from "@prismicio#gatsby-source-prismic-graphql#gatsby-source-graphql"
   - Hoisted from "@prismicio#gatsby-source-prismic-graphql#@prismicio#gatsby-source-graphql-universal#gatsby-source-graphql"