Flags changing order

Country flags in Prismic have recently been reordered and out of place. The place I know they are in a different order are:

• Main View
  • Copy to another locale
    However recently the order in which these flags are have been changed. We would like them to be displayed in a universal order according to how our website orders them.
    Not sure if something is broken on this one? Thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 10.03.18 AM
The order originally from memory was:
English
German
Spanish
French
Italian
Indonesian
Korean
Portuguese

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

After investigating this issue, I've noticed that those languages' order is not consistent across the platform.

For example, your repository setting's locale list takes the locale abbreviation as an alphabetical ordering rule.

So I will create an issue in our tracker and forward it to our production team, and I will let you know in case of any updates,

Fares

Hi,

I have created an issue regarding this, can you please share with us your repository name (in a private message if necessary)?

Repository name - Zumba
Thanks,

1 Like

Thanks, I have added this to the issue tracker, and we will let you know in case of any updates.

This thread is being monitored as an open ticket in the issue tracker. We will update this post as we get more information. If you have a similar use-case, you can ‘Flag’ this topic to reopen.