GraphQuery - Repeatable content relationships to documents that contain slices

I am having an issue when using graph query. The structure of the documents is this - a page which has a slice that includes just a link to another document. The linked to document has a non repeating title (I could get that with fetchLinks) and a repeatable slice which contains a header and paragraph. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the repeatable slices using graphquery.

Hey @chris.barbour, welcome to the Community!

Sometimes it can be tricky to create the right syntax for this GraphQueries, but it is definitely possible. If you want, I can help you build it. I'll need the name of the Custom types, the API ID of the links, the Slices, and the fields you want need from the linked doc's Slices

Thank you so much for your help @Paulina. The custom types are homepage and layout. Homepage has a content relationship link to layout the api id is header. Layout contains 3 slices - header_links, cta_links, footer_links. The fields are link_label and link.

Thanks for the details, I forgot to ask you the URL of your repository, if you prefer you can send me this via dm.

@Pau sorry for the slow response. I was able to finally figure this out. Thank you for your response.

1 Like

I'm glad you were able to fix it!
Let us know if you need help with anything else.
Cheers

This thread has been closed due to inactivity. Flag to reopen.