Pagination using nuxt

Hello again,

I'm currently facing an additional issue, this time with pagination. I was gonna do a regular post in the forums, but I don't know how much of my code you require, so I might as well send it to you. I'm trying to get from one page to another, but I don't have the foggiest idea on how to change the current page to the next or previous one and have the results be updated without refreshing the current page. For both as a page and as a component.

Hey @csal,

Thanks for posting this question.

Here's an example of navigating with "Next post" and "Previous post" in Nuxt.

Let me know if that answers your question. If not, you could send me your whole project as a GitHub repo or a .zip file and give me a little more detail on what you're trying to do, and we can go from there. (You can send that info in a DM if you don't want to share it publicly.)

Sam

Hey @csal,

I got your DM. Thanks for the additional info!

I did a basic example of pagination with Nuxt. This loads the first 20 documents, and then links to a /page/_num route with additional documents. Let me know if this is similar to what you're thinking:

You can see a live demo, here:

Let me know if that addresses your questions at all :slight_smile: If not, tell me more about what you have in mind.

Best,
Sam

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I suggest there be more documentation specifically dedicated to pagination.

Hello @james0r

There is documentation related to pagination: Pagination for results with the REST API - Prismic.

I have answered you in another thread; I'd love to discuss this with you there. Hence, closing this thread.

Thanks,
Priyanka