Repeatable zone mocks are ignored

Hello hello :wave:

I'm running slice-machine@0.1.2 and the mocks I've set for fields inside a repeatable zone are being ignored.

For instance, I've created a key text field and set its mock value to "key 1 title".

However, after I save changes my component story show some dynamically created content instead of the mock I've set, even though it looks correct at mock-config.json.

Apart from that, is there a way to set a fixed number of mocked items on the repeatable zone? It looks super weird when a slice designed to have 3 repeatable elements gets mocked with 5 or 2.

Hello @vitor1

Thanks for reaching out to us.

This is expected to set mocks in the global mock-config.json file. So it sets correctly in your mock-config.json file.
I am not sure about repeatable elements. I will discuss this with my Slice Machine team and return it to you.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hey Priyanka, thanks for the reply :pray:

This is expected to set mocks in the global mock-config.json file. So it sets correctly in your mock-config.json file.

I'm afraid I didn't understand that part, can you elaborate, please?

Hello @vitor1

All mock config values will be available only in the mock-config.json file, and mocks.json shows a mock API response used to develop the component locally.

You can set a fixed number of mocked items for the Title and Rich Text field.

Let me know if you have any further questions related to it.

Thanks,
Priyanka