Resolve localized paths

Hi there,

I have a "URL schema"-type in Prismic, that defines the parent part of my slug that I want to use, for every content type.

My issue is that in my Link Resolver I don't have access to anything other than the "doc", and my URL schema is neither a field on the "doc" or related to the "doc" through a Content Relationship field.

My URL structure like this:

/en/articles/:uid
/da/artikler/:uid

I want to get the "articles" part of the URL from Prismic (URL schema), but since I don't have access to anything other than the doc inside my Link Resolver, I don't see how to retrieve this data in a good way.

I've tried to play around with the Router Resolver, however that too also only gives me access to content related to a Content Relations-field.

Hello @reg,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We can take the current URL from the respective _uid.vue in the code and then can path the string "articles" or "artikler" from there in a variable and then you can get those variable values in link-resolver to create the URL.

For example:
You will have 2 hierarchies in your code, where you can add the variable:

1. /pages/articles/_uid.vue
    Please add the variable like parent_type in the the respective response objects, which you are using to pass in link-resolver:
    response.parent_type="articles"
  2. /pages/artikler/_uid.vue
    Please add the variable like parent_type in the respective response objects, which you are using to pass in link-resolver:
    response.parent_type="artikler"

And you can get this in Link-resolver as doc.parent_type to make the URL.

We have similar example screenshots of adding a variable to 1 and 2

Please let me know if we have the same understanding here.

Thank you,

Priyanka

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.