Shareable Link with Nuxt

Hey guys, I've searched everywhere but couldn't get any good answer for this:

So, I'm trying to create a shareable link for my team to preview an article. I can access the preview when I'm logged in, but it doesn't work when I copy the shareable link and try to access on another browser, which I'm not logged in. I'd expect people to see the preview without having to create a Prismic account.

I'm using Prismic module for Nuxt, and I have everything working fine, except this.

Can someone help me? I'm stuck in this for 3 days.

Hello Glauber,

Welcome to the Prismic community, and thanks for posting this to us.

I'll be happy to look into this with you. Could you send me the repo name and your project files (either as a Zip file or a GitHub repo)? You can send me a private message if you prefer.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hi Priyanka! Thanks for replying back :slight_smile:
I'll send you a private message.

Hello,

This is a known issue. Our team is working on making enhancements to the preview functionality with Nuxt.js. As soon as they make progress, I'll let you know.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Priyanka

1 Like

Thank you for replying back! Hope this gets fixed soon! :grimacing:

I'm big fan of Prismic and I'm really grateful for everyone's work.

Hello, @glauberkelvin

To update on this, the Shareable preview link is working correctly on our side. This shouldn't cause any issues. Can you please tell me in which browser you are trying to see the preview link? I'm sharing a preview link with you personally.

Let me know if you have any doubt.

Thanks,

Priyanka

Hi @Priyanka

I'm using Chrome (latest) and Safari for that.

The previews you sent worked fine. What can I do to make it work in my side?

Hey, @glauberkelvin

How are you doing?

Can you share a complete screen-recording from clicking on the preview to the shareable link? And can you share the preview link with me? You can send me a personnel message.

Thanks,

Priyanka

Hi Priyanka,

Sure! Here's a video: Screen Recording 2021-01-22 at 100608 on Vimeo

What I'm doing here is
1 - Create an article.
2 - I can see it in the browser I'm logged in.
3 - I create the shareable link.
4 - When I try to see it in Incognito mode (not logged in), the link does not work.
5 - When I try to see it in Safari (not logged in), it also does not work.

So, not sure what's happening that it doesn't work.

Hey Glauber,

Everything looks good to me. Can you share Preview link with me? This is most likely because our preview system uses cookies to build previews on top of your website application in the browser, so maybe you have cookies turned off in incognito?
And Safari won't be working because it has some strict privacy policy preventing Prismic preview since a while.

Priyanka

Hi Priyanka!

I'm gonna publish another article soon, so I'm gonna use this is as an example.

Try to access this: https://prismic.link/2Mmd70B

Thanks for all the help! :slight_smile:

Hello Glauber,

The preview link you shared with me is working well.

Here is a screenshot:

Did you check cookies in incognito mode?

Priyanka

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Previews Require Sign In