Website content published but NOT updating for 12 hours - URGENT

We have been editing www.antler.co/india

It has been >11 hours, I have published the changes, and yet it is not reflecting. I have cleared my cache and tried multiple browsers including incognito mode. Even more bizarrely, one of my team members can see the correct updated page only in incognito mode on one of her browsers.

We are launching this site and program in a few hours and really need some assistance. Pls help.

Have been having the same issue for the last 12 hours, - will also like feedback or reason

Hello @puja @james.s

I'm sorry that you are facing this issue. Have you checked everything written in this article?

Are you a developer? If not, you may need a developer for this.

Thanks,
Priyanka

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I have updated text on a webpage hosted on prismic. After I save and publish the page is not updating. I have tried from Chrome, MS Edge and Safari. It is not updating from anywhere. I have waited a long time. Please help.

Hello @csl.london.website

Welcome to the Prismic community.

Please check the article mentioned in the above thread. It might be related to cache.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hi @Priyanka
I have cleared the cache, restarted the Chrome browser. Tries in incognito mode. Tried Edge, Safari browsers. But I still cannot update any content. I have checked the article you referred to but am still not able to update it. Can you please take a look at my account? Thank you! Appreciate your help.

Hello @csl.london.website

I need more information:

1. Can you see that updated article in your local machine and the API browser?
  2. What framework are you using?
  3. Are you statically deploying your website? You might need to build your site again.

Thanks,
Priyanka