Your Turn: Try Prismic now: not working

Hi I'm following these instructions to get a clean nuxt2 demo but it shows the following error:

npx degit https://github.com/prismicio-community/crash-course-nuxt crash-course-nuxt
cd crash-course-nuxt
npx @slicemachine/init@latest
✔ Selected repository primsic-hell
✖ Creating new repository primsic-hell ...
  → Failed to create repository `primsic-hell`
Error: Failed to create repository `primsic-hell`
    at PrismicRepositoryManager.create (/Users/*******/.npm/_npx/b6923b01b288b666/node_modules/@slicemachine/manager/dist/managers/prismicRepository/PrismicRepositoryManager.cjs:121:13)
    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at async Task.task (/Users/manuelehrenfeld/.npm/_npx/b6923b01b288b666/node_modules/@slicemachine/init/dist/SliceMachineInitProcess.cjs:449:11)
    ~/Da/De/tem/crash-course-nuxt 

Any idea on how to get this working?
BTW... the "funny" thing is that i need to create this clean repo to debug another slicemachine issue.

Thanks in advance

...and it doesn't work either when trying to connect a new repo created online:

Slice Machine  → Init command started

ℹ We collect telemetry data to improve user experience.
  Learn more: https://prismic.dev/slice-machine/telemetry

✔ Detected framework Nuxt 2 and package manager npm
✔ Began core dependencies installation with npm ... (running in background)
✔ Logged in as manuel@non-linear.com
✔ Selected repository prismic-hell2
✔ Installed core dependencies with npm
✔ Updated Slice Machine configuration and loaded adapter
❯ Pushing data to Prismic...
   ✔ Pushed all slices
   ✔ Pushed all custom types
   ✖ Pushing documents...
    → Failed to push documents to repository `prismic-hell2`, 401 Unauthorized
    Cleaning up data push artifacts
Error: Failed to push documents to repository `prismic-hell2`, 401 Unauthorized
    at PrismicRepositoryManager.pushDocuments (/Users/manuelehrenfeld/.npm/_npx/b6923b01b288b666/node_modules/@slicemachine/manager/dist/managers/prismicRepository/PrismicRepositoryManager.cjs:177:13)
    at async Task.task (/Users/******/.npm/_npx/b6923b01b288b666/node_modules/@slicemachine/init/dist/SliceMachineInitProcess.cjs:655:15)

Hello @manuel1,

Welcome to Prismic community, and thanks for reaching out to us!

Can you first try prismic logout and retry prismic login?

Thanks,
Racheal.

it works only if i select create new repositiory, if I try to select antherone (empty) from the list I get:

❯ Pushing data to Prismic...
   ✔ Pushed all slices
   ✔ Pushed all custom types
   ✖ Pushing documents...
    → Failed to push documents to repository `prismi…
    Cleaning up data push artifacts
Error: Failed to push documents to repository `prismic-hell2`, 500 Internal Server Error
    at PrismicRepositoryManager.pushDocuments (/Users/*******/.npm/_npx/b6923b01b288b666/node_modules/@slicemachine/manager/dist/managers/prismicRepository/PrismicRepositoryManager.cjs:177:13)
    at async Task.task (/Users/*********/.npm/_npx/b6923b01b288b666/node_modules/@slicemachine/init/dist/SliceMachineInitProcess.cjs:655:15)

Hello @manuel1,

Sorry for my delayed response, and thank you for your patience.

I was unable to reproduce this issue on my end, I have reached out to our dedicated team about this, and I'll get back to you when I have an update.

Thanks,
Racheal.

Hello @manuel1,

Can you try deleting your .prismic file because something might be broken there and restart the whole process again?

In your 2nd and 3rd tests with the repository: prismic-hell2, did the repository already exist, and was it empty? I'm asking this because you can't push documents to an existing repository that has contents.

What node and npm versions are you using so I can match your project setup? And could you also share the URL of your repository with me so I can do a check on my end?
You can send it via DM if you prefer.

Thanks,
Racheal.