Accessing old UIDs via API

Is it possible to see old UIDs for a document via the API? I know that old UIDs are still associated with the document and you can query the API using an old UID to get the document, but in the response it only includes the current UID. My use case is implementing redirects on pages that have their UID changed. To do that I need to know what was the previous UID and what is the new UID. I am dealing with a statically generated site so I do not otherwise know the UID of any page except what I get from the API.

1 Like

Hi @javamate. Unfortunately there isn’t any way to see old UID values for a document via the API. I will let the @features-team know about this and we will add this to our feature request tracker as a possible improvement for the future. We don’t have any plans to work on this right now, but we will let you know here if that changes at any point.

This is being tracked as an open feature request.

If you have another use-case for this feature, you can 'Flag' this topic to reopen. Please use the :heart: button to show your support for the feature and check out our Feature Request Guidelines.