Please read before creating feature requests.
- These threads are regularly trimmed to make them more manageable. Posts may be moved or deleted!
- Responses may be grouped by topic area and moved to a new thread
- Please review all threads in this category and comment on the most appropriate thread before creating a new one:
What could be EVEN BETTER about Prismic tools that you use? Have an idea for a killer integration? Share it here! We’re excited to hear all your creative ideas and consider things we maybe hadn’t thought were important.
Ground rules to keep our engineers sane:
- These aren't a Support threads - if you have current issues, please post appropriately elsewhere.
- Please no “i want this too” type responses, use the '' button to show your support instead.
- Please no “when is this coming” type responses. For large product features can see what we are currently working on in our Progress Page, if something is not there then it's not currently being worked on. Kit/tool fixes etc. are worked on a daily basis. To get updates on a topic set your notifications to tracking for that topic.
- Keep it positive - we all get frustrated sometimes, but these threads are not for venting.
- Be Specific - Tell us exactly how changes you are suggesting would improve the product, the workflow, the UI, or whatever you feel could be better! The more time you spend outlining your use case the more likely we are to be able to properly consider your request.
We’re expecting that many of you will share awesome ideas - but we’re expecting that we won’t be able to implement some of them. That doesn’t mean they are bad ideas, but they might not fit with our roadmap. Doesn’t mean you aren’t smart.