UI update for "documents" overview

UI update for "documents" overview

I would love to see a new and improved UI, and especially for the "documents" overview. At the moment you can only find content based on search, tags or using the selects to filter the content by type etc.

It would be really beneficial for both content editors and developers to have the ability to have each custom type as an item in a menu, much like in wordpress with custom post types.

If you have a large team with many employees, have a blog or anything that will be repeatable for many items, the "documents" view grows exponentially and gets cluttered and harder to find what you are looking for.

Is this something that is in the works or planned at all?

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback, I have tagged this topic as a feature request, and I'm checking with my team if such a feature is in the work.

I have checked with my team, and It seems the Collections can help in your use case.
To read more about setting up collections, you check this article.

Also, we have a similar open feature request that you can check:

This is being tracked as an open feature request.

If you have another use-case for this feature, you can 'Flag' this topic to reopen. Please use the :heart: button to show your support for the feature and check out our Feature Request Guidelines.