Airtable embed refuses to connect

Hi all,

I'm trying to embed an Airtable gallery view on a page of mine in Prismic, following the instructions in the documentation and in this thread, and running into an issue.

When I try to use the embed link that Airtable gives you, it hangs on a loading screen while trying to insert the embed.

When I use the 'share' link to embed the table as the thread above recommends, Prismic appears to recognize the contents of the Airtable base, but when I look at the published version of the page, the Airtable embed box is greyed out and says "airtable.com refused to connect." I also get an error in the console: ""Refused to display 'https://airtable.com/' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'."

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Hello Jan,

Thanks for posting this to us.

I think this is not an issue from the Prismic side. The reason for this is, that Google is sending an "X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN" response header. This option prevents the browser from displaying iFrames that are not hosted on the same domain as the parent page.

See: Mozilla Developer Network - The X-Frame-Options response header

I found this one too: Form iframe embed not displaying seemingly due to x-frame-options = SAMEORIGIN - Ask the community - Airtable Community Forum

Priyanka

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.