Bug: GraphQL API not returning documents in every locales

Hello,

We have been using Prismic with Gatsby for a couple of months, our queries fetch all documents in every languages to create pages dynamically. However, a couple of days ago, the GraphQL api stopped returning the documents other than in our main language (French). This documentation https://prismic.io/docs/graphql/query-the-api/query-by-language clearly states that, with no lang parameter passed, every languages will be returned. However we're clearly seeing only one language being generated in our website. I checked the API in the Prismic GraphQL explorer, other languages are only returned as part of the "alternateLanguages" field.

For more info about this issue:

I have this query which fetches the 3 ids of 3 different documents, only the french version is returned as part of the nodes array.

Next I remove the id for the French document and I have no results from the API:

Hi Romain,

Welcome to the Prismic community,
In order to be able to investigate the issue can you please provide us with your repository name (with a direct message if necessary).

Looking forward to your reply,
Fares

This issue has been resolved, please flag this thread if it is not the case for you.

This issue has been closed as it has been fixed, Flag if it is not the case for you to reopen.