Changes pushed from slice machine not being reflected

This happend recently with a custom page. I make changes to the page structure in slice machine and push the changes to prismic, they are not relfected. I keep seeing the old page structure in prismic.

Also for some reason if I try to fetch the page (page instance created in prismic) with the client it gives me an error of "No documents were returned" When the document exists.

I'm using NextJs with AppRouter

Versions:

// package.json
"@prismicio/client": "^7.1.0",
"@prismicio/next": "^1.3.4",
"@prismicio/react": "^2.7.1",
"@slicemachine/adapter-next": "^0.3.24",
"slice-machine-ui": "^1.19.2",
"next": "13.4.13",

> prismic -v
prismic-cli/4.2.3 linux-x64 node-v16.16.0

Hi Alain,

Sorry about the delay in the reply.

Can you tell me on which repo you're seeing this issue? Are you sure you've linked the correct repo in your sm.json?

Thanks.

Hi @Phil,

Yes the repo is linked correctly, the sync stopped working suddenly the same day, I first uploaded a custom page, them I edited the page locally in SM and no matter how many times I modify it and push, the changes are not reflected (SM says that everything is in sync)

slicemachine.config.json (there is the repo name)

{
  "libraries": ["./slices"],
  "adapter": "@slicemachine/adapter-next",
  "repositoryName": "vlue-web",
  "localSliceSimulatorURL": "http://localhost:4200/slice-simulator"
}

Test Case

For testing the sync I'm adding a field called 'test' to the page 'blog' (uid: 'blog') them I push the changes to remote. I can't see the new field in the repo

Hi @alain00.alvarez ,

Sorry about the delay in the reply. Can you send me the GitHub repo for this project or a zip? I'll test it and try to fix it on my side.

Thanks,

Hi,

I have deleted the document in the remote repository and the "type" in slice machine, then create and push it again and everything is working fine now :partying_face:

No idea of what was causing the problem. Thanks

1 Like