Embedded video appearing super small on page and starting at time

Hello! I am trying to embed a video in a blog post on my site and am running into two different errors. When I try to do it in a slice, the video causes a "500 Internal Error" when I try to preview the page. I next tried to use the embed button in a text box, and it worked but the video appears on the page as the tiniest little window. Also, when you click to play, it also starts at a random moment in video, even though I don't have a time stamp integrated into the link. I found some earlier advice suggestion to add &maxwidth=600 and/or &maxheight=400 to the end of the URL, but that didn't do anything for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello @arcadiascience, thanks for reaching out!

We can review each step to see where the error is.

• Are you making sure that you're embedding a valid URL?
  • What do you see if you log the Embed field in your console?
  • Do you have access to the code? this way you can see if there's a problem with the CSS of the components you're trying to render

Hi Pau - thanks for helping!

Re: consoles and code -- I am a very naive user! Our web design team built out prismic to run our website, and so I do not personally have access to this. If more technical expertise is needed to fix this, I'll have to bring in someone else

Hello @arcadiascience, thanks for the information.
The Embed URL is correct so we can see that the problem comes from the front-end of the project. Do you have access to modify the components?