Gatsby&Prismic: Wrong text tag

Hello, Prismic people :wave:
I'm currently using Gatsby(v3)&Prismic and I have a strange problem – GraphQL gives text tag as heading2, but in [Repo]/Documents/[Document] title is Heading 1 (screenshot) and in [Type] only h1 is allowed.

GraphQL response:

"raw": [{
      "type": "heading2",
      "text": "Welcome To Our Blog",
      "spans": [ { "start": 11, "end": 19, "type": "strong" } ]
}]

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out,

Can you please share with us your repository name (in a private message if necessary) so I will be able to reproduce the issue?

I have been able to reproduce the issue, and yes it is weird, In fact, the issue is not related to Gatsby you can reproduce the issue even on Prismic Graphql:

So for that, I have created an issue in our issue tracker and we will let you know in case of any updates.

1 Like

This thread is being monitored as an open ticket in the internal Prismic issue tracker. The Prismic support team will update this post as we get more information from our dev team. If you have a similar use-case, you can β€˜Flag’ this topic to reopen and add it here.

Hi, @dev.waterdrop I've got some feedback from our dev team,

In fact, there seems there is no issue, to fix that you would need to make any edit to the text and save and publish and it will show as heading1 in GraphQL as the following: