Google Analytics Integration

Hi, I want my SEO guy to install Google Analytics but I see its not integrated with Prismic. What's the easiest way to do this?

Hi Aimee,

This is something that would be included in the code of your website with the Google Analytics script. You'll need to set up an account with Google Analytics and add they will provide you with the script to add to your project.

Let me know if you have any more questions. :slight_smile:

He has the analytics code, its just a case of where it goes in the Prismic website.

Prismic only hosts the content of your website so there is no where that you would need to put the GA script in the Prismic dashboard. It would need to be added to the actual code in the <head> tag of your website application. To do this you will need to contact your website developer, they will be able to do this for you quite quickly.

1 Like

Ok, thanks Phil. Thats where he has been going wrong, he is not familiar with Prismic and was trying to find where to add the code. As Prismic only hosts the content that makes sense that the website application is where the code goes, thansk very much

1 Like

You're welcome.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.