GraphQL date filter using timestamp format from the documentation is not working as expected

Hello Prismic team,

I would like to use the Date filter inside my GraphQL query with a timestamp.
I have just copied the format you provide on the documentation but I cant make it works.

Here is the query I use :

allGiveaways(lang: "en-gb", where: { end_at_before: "2021-03-30T17:00:00+0000" }) {[...]}

The message I get :

"message": "Expected type 'Date', found '\"2021-03-30T17:00:00+0000\"'. Date value expected (line 2, column 55):\n  allGiveaways(lang: \"en-gb\", where: { end_at_before: \"2021-03-30T17:00:00+0000\" }) {\n 

It works well when I use the YYYY-MM-DD format but not with the timestamp.
Could you help me ?

Thank you.

Hi Antoine,

Welcome to the Prismic community,
I don't think that the data formatting is the issue, but maybe the field you are trying to query, and it can be a bug.

To investigate further this issue can you share with me your repository name to be able to reproduce this issue (in a private message if necessary).

Looking forward to your reply,
Fares.

Hi Antoine,

I haven't got a response from you about your repository; I will close this issue now, and If you still have this issue, please Flag this topic to open it again.

This issue has been closed due to inactivity. Flag to reopen.

Hi Antoine,

I apologize for the long delay; we couldn't find your private message.
So I reproduced this issue, and it turns out you are trying to query a date-only field by passing a date-time that is making the query fail.

Here is how your query should look like:

query {
    allGiveaways(lang: "en-gb",  where: { end_at_after: "2020-09-01" }) {
      edges {
        node {
          end_at
        }
      }
    }
}

And here is the result of the query:

Please let me know if you have any other inquiries,
Fares

This issue has been closed due to inactivity. Flag to reopen.