Graphql querying all doc from a type with sliceZone. Body option not appearing as documentation

Hello Team,

Thank for reading me. I am trying to querying all the docs from a type that I created, because I will need some part of the data from one and another(at some point) to build a small component (which is not important for this but yeah).

So the point is, I am having exactly the same issue as this post :slight_smile: Link to the post

I am using the GraphiQL, but Im having hard time to figure out, so was reading the documentation, but after declaring node { } and then body I am getting, the markup error, the same as the guy in the post I shared. In my case I am trying to query all the documents from a type "case-teaser" and I would like to get inside the sliceZone called "cases_slice", basically the 4 fields, I have inside.

I tried to follow up, the GraphiQL to see where it was taking me, but I only manage to do this:

query{
  allCaseTeasers{
    edges{
      node{

slices{
            ... on CaseTeaserSlicesCases_slice{
               type 
            }

}
          __typename
        }
      }
    }
  }

If someone, can explain how to do it properly I will really appreciate it . Will great or helpful, at some point to have the schema displayed in the explorer.

Hey @maria.arce, thanks for reaching out.

We can run a test on your GraphiQL endpoint. Can you send me the URL of your repository and the name of the fields you want to retrieve from the cases Slice?

Hey @maria.arce, Here's a query to access the fields inside the variation:

{
  allCaseTeasers {
    edges {
      node {
        slices {
          __typename
          ... on CaseTeaserSlicesCases_slice {
            variation {
              ... on CaseTeaserSlicesCases_sliceDefaultSlice {
                items {
                  titleproject