GraphQuery can't query all fields from linked document

I think there is a bug or a little wrong implementation for the API or maybe wrong explanation on this part of the documentation

This is not working.

But if I change it like on the screenshot below it's working, well at least for me.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to report this.
If it's not, please delete it and let me know the right place to report this.

Thank you

Hi Yver,

Thank you for pointing this out. I've tested this and I've updated the documentation now.

This is indeed the best place to post issues like this.


This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.