How can I get stats of my repo for management purposes e.g. All documents by locale

Does Prismic has a dashboard where I can see lists for all my documents, with locale, status(published or not), creation and last update date?

I need to have more clarity of what is created and what is missing in an usable dashboard

Hello @carlosrg :slightly_smiling_face:,

Welcome to Prismic community, and thanks for reaching out to us.

You can view a list of all your documents on the Prismic dashboard; when you click on a particular repository then, you will see the list of all documents and their status; see the image below:

And you can also get more information for the API browser using this URL: your-repo-name/prismic/api/v2 .

Let me know if this answers your question.

Thanks,
Racheal.

The visual dashboard is pretty limited and I need to check which docs I’ve created in which locales justa as an inventory to see my content needs and what I can work in.

The API I think works only for the premium subscriptions and the staff is not necessarily technical to consume it.

I’m missing an global dashboard, not only by locale.

@carlosrg Unfortunately, this feature isn't possible now, but this can be added as a feature request.

The API is available on all subscriptions, and you can test it out using this link; include your repository name where it says your-repo-name