Integration fields time out when syncing

Hello,

When adding a new integration field, the integration field will not sync. It shows the spinning loading symbol and eventually shows an error and indicates a timeout. The data from the api endpoint is in the same format as other integration fields that are working as expected, and existing endpoints continue to sync successfully. I first noticed this on Friday afternoon last week and have not successfully added a new integration field since then.

Cheers

Hi Marco,

Welcome to the Prismic community,

Can you please share with us the error you are getting as well the repository name (In a private message if necessary)?

Also, it would be great if you can share a screen recording of the issue that you are facing.

Looking forward to your reply,
Fares

This issue has been handled privately, if you have a similar issue please Flag to open it.

This issue has been closed due to inactivity. Flag to reopen.

The problem was resolved, and the issue was the length of the Integration Field name. It should not exceed 36 characters. We've opened a ticket to make the error more explicit for admins.

Hi! I get the same error while trying to do the sync. I don't have any fields that exceed 36 chars. Is it possible to have more details on the error? Thanks

my endpoint exposing the catalog details:

Thanks for reaching out,

I will try to reproduce this issue on my side, can you please share with me (in a private message your repository name) as well as the endpoint that you are trying to pull data from?

A quick question have you tried to remove the <p> tag from the description?

Looking forward to your reply,
Fares

This thread has been closed due to inactivity. Flag to reopen.

This issue has been handled in a private message, this issue was because this endpoint was password protected.