Intregration fields errors in slice

When I try to add a new slice connected to an integration field, I get API key errors:

repo: bassu.prismic.io
name: "ApiError"

All integration field slices have the same error.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for reaching out,
May I have a screen recording of the issue? Where do you get this error? is it when you are trying to add an Integration field to your slice? or when using it? Can we have some clarifications, please?

Looking forward to your reply,
Fares

I have slices that are connected to integration fields. The errors happen in the editor when trying to choose which of the items to use. For example Product Families slices can be added, but when I click to choose the product, it opens the sidebar where normally I could search for Product Families, but instead its totally blank and the request errors with the message above.

1 Like

Hi Matt,

Thanks for sharing those informations, I'm currently investigating the issue and I will get back to you once I have any informations.
meanwhile can you try to recreate the problematic integration field?

I have reached out to our DevOps team, and they have done some manipulation, can you check if the problem has been fixed?

FYI, I have also created an issue in our tracker for further investigations.

All integration fields appear to be working now. Thank you.

Awesome, thanks for letting us know.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Same thing is happening now on another repo

omniafishingcom.prismic.io

only on a single integration field type, waterbodies. Others still working.

I have reached out to our DevOps team, and we will get back to you once we get any input.

@matt2 This issue should have been fixed for you, can you plese check?

It appears to be fixed. Thank you.

Can you explain what is happening here? Should we expect up to 2 weeks of downtime for integration fields at this beta stage? I really like the feature, but if it's not going to be stable, I might rethink it.

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know, this issue was a side effect of a security bug fix, and very few clients have been impacted.

In fact, this issue has been fixed and is being deployed for all impacted clients.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.