Multilingaul website with nextjs and prismic

Following your official example about implementing a multilingual website with nextjs and prismic ( nextjs-multi-language-site/useUpdatePreviewRef.js at e8ad10f85fcdddb966ad2c28f5b024d4cba9f5d1 · prismicio/nextjs-multi-language-site · GitHub ),
I have successfully implemented it on my localhost and it works as expected, but after deploying it on AWS Kubernetes with docker, I can not get the localized versions of the pages and it gives me a 404 error. During the "build" it only builds the English version of the pages like /about and not the da-dk/about.
This is a part of cod that I get through the build process in the pipeline:

`info  - Generating static pages (0/739)`

`info  - Generating static pages (184/739)`

`info  - Generating static pages (369/739)`

`info  - Generating static pages (554/739)`

`info  - Generating static pages (739/739)`

`info  - Finalizing page optimization...`

``

`Page                                                                    Size     First Load JS`

`┌ ● /                                                                   417 B           244 kB`

`├   /_app                                                               0 B            63.3 kB`

`├ ○ /404                                                                1.67 kB        71.9 kB`

`├ ● /aboutmoodagent                                                     1.54 kB         266 kB`

`├ ○ /aboutmoodagent/About                                               1.39 kB        97.2 kB`

`├ λ /api/exit-preview                                                   0 B            63.3 kB`

`├ λ /api/preview                                                        0 B            63.3 kB`

`├ ● /contact                                                            1.46 kB         254 kB`

`├ ○ /contact/Contact                                                    4.02 kB        87.5 kB`

`├ ○ /cookies                                                            259 B           222 kB`

`├ ○ /cookies/components/Cookie                                          234 B           222 kB`

`├ ○ /cookies/components/Navbar                                          2.68 kB         204 kB`

`├ ○ /cookies/components/Navbar/components/Navbar                        2.67 kB         204 kB`

`├ ○ /cookies/Cookie                                                     6.17 kB         222 kB`

`├ ● /download                                                           1.52 kB         234 kB`

`├ ○ /download/Download                                                  3.44 kB        66.7 kB`

I would like to know if I need to create a custome server for it as I'm not using Vercel for deployment?

Hi @elar,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

I haven't had any experience with deploying sites with internationalised routing on AWS, I'm checking to see if anyone on the team has tried this before.

From this thread I found on Github, it's seems you might need to " Configure i18n paths on whatever serves your content (AWS CloudFront, etc.)"

If I hear anything thing from the team or find any more info I'll let you know. If you resolve this yourself please let me know :slight_smile:

Thanks.

This thread has been closed due to inactivity. Flag to reopen.