Need help to integrate prismic with Abell

Hi there, I am working on a site generator called "Abell" and needed some help in integrating prismic to allow users to edit content.

The site follows a little different structure, All the markdown that user writes is stored inside a content/<slug-of-blog>/index.md

My website follows:

- content/
    |- <$slug>/
        |- index.md (has the markdown content (only body))
        |- meta.json (has the title, date, and other information)
- theme/
    |- index.abell (this is rendered into HTML on build time)

If you want to check out the complete structure, I have a starter template of Abell at: GitHub - abelljs/abell-starter-minima: Blog starter built using Abell

If you can (or point to a resource that can) help me understand how I can write the configurations for my folder's structure, that would be a huge help.

Thank you!

Regards,
Saurabh

Prismic doesn’t return markdown. So if there’s a way to programmatically create pages, you can use that possibly, but Abell looks fairly unstable at the moment.

I’d recommend using something like https://forestry.io, which runs with markdown already.

Yes, it is at its very early stage currently. Is there any documentation for the API to see how it returns the content?

EDIT: Found this rich text templating documentation. I guess I can try it out. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.