I'm using @nuxtjs/prismic: ^1.3.1. Preview are not working on production server, but locally it's working fine Getting 404 if page isn't published and no updates after saving and clicking the eyeicon after published.
I hope someone here can help me here:)
I would need your repository name (you can share it in a private message if necessary).
It would also be helpful to give me access to your repository (my Prismic account is "firstname.lastname@example.org") to try to reproduce the issue.
To dig deeper into this issue, we would need:
- `package.json` details (at least all (dev)dependencies);
- `nuxt.config.js` details (ideally all of it);
- A peek at one of your pages under the `~/pages` directory (at least the `asyncData` call);
- Some information about your deployment environment;
(static like Netlify or dynamic with Nuxt universal & a server behind it)
- Browser used & versions;
- Anything you might think of that might tamper the cookies.
Thanks, we have got your private message.
I'm taking over this thread from Fares.
- Can you try, in your nuxt config file, to remove :
'@/modules/crawler', from your modules. These aren't needed with the latest versions of Nuxt.
modern config from the Prismic object , it causes issues as described here.
Then at the end of the file add this fallback:
fallback: "404.html" // Netlify reads a 404.html, Nuxt will load as an SPA
Hopefully these changes should help.
Threads close after a period of inactivity. Flag this thread to re-open it and continue the conversation.