Problem when building Prismic app in Azure devops, works in local

Hi guys, I have an error while creating a build for my app in Azure Devops. I´ve posted on their community also but maybe someone here knows how to give me a hand.

I get the following error while doing the build in azure devops.

request to https://my-app.prismic.io/api/v2 failed, reason: write EPROTO 1216:error:1408F10B:SSL routines:ssl3_get_record:wrong version number:c:\ws\deps\openssl\openssl\ssl\record\ssl3_record.c:332:

Highly appreciate any help!
Thanks

Hey @fhuneeus, thanks for reaching out.
I'm not sure what the issue on Azure might be, but from what I'm reading online, a lot of it has to do with the port you're using. Could this be the case for you as well?

Hi Pau, thanks for the reply.

This side of the app is handled by the devops department of our team and we sent the request to them to fix it, there was not much I could do on my side.

Thanks a lot for the reply!

Hi @Pau,

I've been working closely with the Devops team and it seems that we had a proxy issue, but we still have not been able to solve it.

I work at a company where we have one repository from prismic as the main provider for our Web App (paid Platinum plan), and then we have another one under the free option that we want to use for another app.

Could there be any issue because the second repo (where I am actually getting an error) is a free plan? Is there any impediments or exceptions that apply if I have a free repo instead of a paid one?
Let me know if there are any details we can talk about.

Both repositories should work just fine. It doesn't matter if one is on a paid plan. Paid plans exist so you can extend the capabilities of your repository with more features. But the basic process is the same for each one.