I'm using Prismic in a next.js project. I updated to the latest version of slice zone and noticed in the documentation that we should be using these now:
- @prismicio/client is responsible for fetching data from the Prismic API
- @prismicio/react renders data from Prismic as React components
- @prismicio/next enables previewing functionality
- slice-machine-ui is a local development environment for building Slices
- @prismicio/slice-simulator-react provides an environment to simulate Slices as you build them
I installed the ones I didn't already have and removed next-slicezone, then I noticed that slices/index.js looks a little different when I start a new project from scratch. Seems like it now exports a components object that contains all the slices. I updated my slices/index.js file to match this pattern.
However, now when I start up the slice machine, it says I have no custom types... How can I fix this? Do I need to remove my .slicemachine folder and sync it with Prismic somehow? What's the upgrade path? I'm stuck.