Socket errors using the prismic-javascript

Hi. Our Vercel console swells with "Client network socket disconnected before secure TLS connection was established" errors. I have no idea how to deal with it. Any tip?

Hello Karol,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Any chance you are using a proxy on your pc? What is your OS?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Priyanka

Hi @Priyanka. It's not related to my computer.. This is an error displayed in the Vercel server console (vercel.com)

Are you using the "prismic-javascript" kit? You need to use a client kit. Please find more details here..
Could you please install this: npm install @prismicio/client

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Phil, thank you for all your help so far. I really appreciate.

Now I have a more serious problem:

The problem seemed to be resolved after the update. Unfortunately - today I looked at the vercel console and I see a whole bunch of similar bugs again.

Can I count on help from your team? This is a really very serious problem for us

Thanks!
K.

Hey Karol,

This just looks like your cookies weren't cleared correctly from a preview session. You'll see it still works in incognito mode.

Try look at your browser cookies and clear the io.prismic.preview, _next_preview_data and _prerender_bypass cookies.

Thanks.

Hi Phil - my first screen from Google Drive could be confusing as it actually came from the person who logged into prismic and used the preview mode.

I meant completely different mistakes like "Client network socket disconnected before secure TLS connection was established", which were registered in vercel and certainly do not apply to people who used prismic preview.

I have a lot of similar errors in the console

Hello @karol, I've sent a request to your Google Drive folder so I can see the files as well.

When was the last time that the preview was working properly? and, was there any significant changes made to the project after that?

There is practically no day when this problem does not occur to some client.
We haven't made any major changes in a long time, but I can't identify how long it has been around for. I have remembered him for a long time..

Hey @karol, I did some research, and it seems like these errors usually happen when you send API requests from a proxy set up in your project. A few threads online recommend turning off the SSL certificate verification in the browser, have you tried it?

This issue has been closed due to inactivity. Flag to reopen.