Adding a search bar to landing page

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I have a landing page which has links to lots of different campaigns. At the minute they're just in a big list but, given there's about 50, it's hard to find a specific campaign. How can I add a search bar? I've tried adding supporter search, charity search, and project search but none of them work. The supporter and charity search just say there's an unexpected error, and the project search doesn't load at all. I want to avoid coding if at all possible. Thank you!

You or your developer will need to implement search in the frontend. Prismic is exclusively the content, for a headless site.

Thank you for your response. I’m sorry I don’t really understand - on my documents I can add content blocks like social feeds and searches, so am I working on the front end?

The backend is whatever you see at your-site.prismic.io. Adding documents, editing content, these are all regarded as backend features.

The frontend is the code that shows the content on your website - the bit users see.

Oh I see, thank you very much!

This issue has been closed due to inactivity.