Automate item creation

It'd be great if it were possible to POST to the API, or otherwise automate adding items with tools like zapier or integromat.

Hi @jonathan.alumbaugh. Thanks for your suggestions! I will let the @features-team know about this and we will add this to our feature request tracker as a possible improvement for the future. We don’t have any plans to work on this right now, but we will let you know here if that changes at any point.

Cool, is there any timeline on adding a write API? That’s a big deal for me, gotta be able to POST.

@jonathan.alumbaugh

No timeline for a write API yet. It’s not currently being worked on, but we’ll let you know here if & when it’s decided to work on it.

Sounds good. Would loooove to be able to use Prismic in projects where I can hook it up so users can create entries from the front end. Thanks!

This is being tracked as an open feature request.

If you have another use-case for this feature, you can 'Flag' this topic to reopen. Please use the :heart: button to show your support for the feature and check out our Feature Request Guidelines.