[BUG] Lazy load not working properly on larger screens

On larger screens (4K) the documents list doesn't load the of the content. Only the first 20 and then it is just stuck on loading.

But if the height is less then of those 20 first Documents it works correctly because then it is triggered on scroll. So I cannot fully utilize my screen :slight_smile:

Browser: Chrome version 88.0.4324.182

1 Like

Hey @belgurinn ,

Welcome to the Prismic Community Forum, and thank you very much for posting this issue! That's not very convenient. I've flagged it with our dev team, and I'll follow up with them shortly to see what can be done. I'll let you know where it goes.

Best,
Sam

Hey @belgurinn , It turns out we're rolling out a fix to this shortly :slight_smile: I'll let you know when it's live.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

45 days later and this still doesn't work - any definition on timeframe for shortly :slight_smile:

Hey @belgurinn ,

This is live for some users. It's part of an interface refresh. If your repository doesn't use Slice Machine, I can move it to this cluster. Just let me know the repo name.

Sam

Is there a fix for this for non slice machine users? It looks like 1000px high on screen size and it just stops.

@rkristie Yes, definitely. Currently, the fix is only for users who don't use Slice Machine. Soon, we'll roll it out to everyone. But, if you don't want to wait, you can let me know your repo name, and I can implement the fix.

Sam