repoName.prismic.io/documents/working/ keeps loading

Hey there,

While I'm visiting my repo. After selecting a repo, the page remains blank indefinitely.
Checking Console > Network, most resources seems to load fine, except "working/" (Refer screenshot)
I've switched different browsers (Opera, Firefox, Safari) but the issue still persist. Clearing cache doesn't work too.

Could the team identify what issue is this? Let me know if there's anything else I should also check on my side. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Fong.

Hello @fsk1997

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Are you still getting the same behavior? I am not sure why this is happening. I will check this with the concerned team and will come back to you.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hello @fsk1997

My team has checked it, and it's loading correctly. Can you try it in incognito mode?

Hey @Priyanka

Thanks for the swift action!
I've checked it 4 hours ago, and re-check again just now. Odd enough, all my browsers are able to view the dashboard today. Also works fine in incognito mode.

p.s.: It took quite a while to load the dashboard (almost 30 seconds), my console > network indicates resources are having slow server response time. Not a biggie to me, but thought it would be another interesting finding.

I'll consider this issue as close, but will keep the team posted again if same issue arises. Thanks!

I am glad that it works correctly for you too. Of course, you can reach out to us if you have any other issues or have the same issue again. I am closing the thread now.