BUG: Using multiple labels not saving

I am trying to set up multiple labels in my document. The labels are all set up in the JSON content type setup, but when I apply multiple labels on the same line or string and then save the document, it doesn't the labels appropriately. Instead, only the first label is applied to the entire string.

I am trying to apply only the trademark label to the ®. I don't need to apply the font-style-2 to the ®. It allows me to do it, but then when I save and look back, font-style-2 is applied to the whole line.

Even after removing all the style and re-applying them manually to each portion of the text, it is not reflected in the API response. See attached screenshot for reference.

Hello and welcome to the community forum!

Thank you very much for pointing out this out. It is true that right now it is not possible interpolate / combine two labels into a inline string, but for your case you only need to add a small space between de s and the ® and add the proper label to each part, there needs to be a space otherwise it wont' work:
Screenshot 2020-10-27 at 15.11.36

I've added this thread as an open feature request so we can track it for future improvements, thank you

1 Like

This is being tracked as an open feature request.

If you have another use-case for this feature, you can 'Flag' this topic to reopen. Please use the :heart: button to show your support for the feature and check out our Feature Request Guidelines.