Bug while pasting embed code

Embedding a Vimeo URL (probably others too) only works when using keyboard "ctrl+v" (or "cmd+v" on mac).

If I right-click and paste using the context menu, then nothing happens. The change is not detected, so we cannot save or publish.

This is experienced in Chrome 83 on OSX & Windows 10.

2 Likes

Hi Thomas,

Welcome to Prismic community forum,
Thank you for reporting this to us, I’ve tested that and I could reproduce the issue, so I have created a bug in our issue tracker and we will keep you updated.

Fares

1 Like

We’ve noticed the same issue this morning, watching to see the bug fix progress.

A client of mine just came across this problem as well.

He uses Prismic while on the road working and can’t copy/paste into a field on iPhone or iPad unless he brings a keyboard with him, which isn’t good.

Hey Everyone,

Just an update on the situation. The team worked on a fix and it’s in the queue to be reviewed and tested. As soon as this moves to the next stage we’ll update you here.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Just an update this has passed the tests and is in the queue to be deployed.

1 Like

Hi there,

This issue have been fixed along with some other fixes, please send me a direct message with your repository name if you need to have an early release of the fix.

1 Like

Hi,

I have checked with our Production team and they confirmed that this issue has been fixed and released for all clients.

1 Like