Can't delete image that causes error

Netlify builds started failing with this error:

There was an error in your GraphQL query:
Unexpected error value: "url passed to createRemoteFileNode is either 
missing or not a proper web uri: 
https://images.prismic.io/ibbventures/68914a72-6309-4dae-b6bf-beffd117605f_01_The+Female+Company_Gründerinnen+Ann-Sophie+und+Sinja+©Linda+Ambrosius.jpg"

I'm using Gatsby and I assume this is happening because of the © symbol in the name.

To fix the issue I deleted the image. This has not fixed the problem. My builds are failing with the same error.

I know Prismic stores all previous version of documents but how do I resolve this issue with media causing bugs?

Hello, welcome to the community forum!

Could you give me more information about this:

• Have you run the gatsby clean command to delete the cache of your project?
  • Did you restored a version and now have problems with that one image?
  • Also, if you could share the URL of your repository in a private message it’ll be very useful

Yes, I deleted cache.

I have not been touching the code on this project when the client uploaded the image that caused the error so version of the code is not the problem.

I don’t know how to share something privately on here. I tried asking this question on Telecom but got batted away by Noor.

Hey, I’ve sent you a private message, let me know if you can see it :smiley:

I responded to your message last week. Is there any news regarding this?

Hello!

I’m following the conversation in here and in the message. We’ve sent the file to the dev team so they can have a look at it, and delete it permanently.

Have you replaced the image field that you were using with anything else?

Nope. The data models have been stable for quite a while

Hello, just to inform you that the file has been deleted from the cache of your repository's endpoint.

This issue has been closed as it has been fixed, Flag if it is not the case for you to reopen.