Enable Votes Feature in Feature Request Category

Its would be really helpful to sort the feature requests by number of votes they have received.

There is a plugin in Discourse to enable it.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this idea Shyamal, I’ll share it with the team!

Hi Shyamal,

Thanks for the idea :slight_smile:, but we are already using Productboard to track feature requests. We also use this platform to publish information about what we are currently work on:

If you would like to show your support for a feature request, you can use the ' :heart:' like button, as described in our feature request guidelines and please share your use case with us so we can discuss it together. :grin:

Thanks again.

Hi Phil,

Productboard helps you show what you are currently working on and what Prismic team released.

However Features sub-category enables users to post ideas and vote on the existing ones.

Instead of :heart: button, vote button would make much more sense. As all the votes gets accumulated per feature request and users can sort by highest votes.

I see your point, though we track feature requests in multiple categories also and the Productboard backend helps us track these requests in one place as well as across emails and direct messages in the chat window of the website (including a lot of legacy information).

Though I still like your idea and will discuss it further with the team, but for the moment I don't think this is something that we are going to implement. If/when this changes we'll update you here.

Thanks for you feedback. :slight_smile:

This is being tracked as an open feature request.

If you have another use-case for this feature, you can 'Flag' this topic to reopen. Please use the :heart: button to show your support for the feature and check out our Feature Request Guidelines.