Eroor when buidling a Primic Website

Describe your question/issue in detail

When reporting bugs, we recommend you do a recording of your issue with the Jam Chrome plugin:

This will give us lots of dev information to help debug your issue. You can remove it once you're done :slight_smile:

Impacted feature

I am building a website using Prismic and there is an error on my Mapper.js folder where I am exporting Mappers, and when importing mappers i get this error: Type '{ case_studies: ({ slice, context }: { slice: CasestudiesSlice; context: { client: Client; }; }) => Promise<{ slice: CasestudiesSlice; caseStudies: (CaseStudyDocument | undefined); }>; }' has no properties in common with type 'SliceMappers<PageDocumentDataSlicesSlice, { client: Client; }>'.ts(2559)

What steps have you taken to resolve this issue already?

I have tried to rework my way around the code but I seem to come up at the same terms when I redo the code, and I cannot also erase the code because it will break Prismic.

Errors

Type '{ case_studies: ({ slice, context }: { slice: CasestudiesSlice; context: { client: Client; }; }) => Promise<{ slice: CasestudiesSlice; caseStudies: (CaseStudyDocument | undefined); }>; }' has no properties in common with type 'SliceMappers<PageDocumentDataSlicesSlice, { client: Client; }>'.ts(2559)

Your Role

I am developing the Project

`

1. List item

`

Jam this is the link of Jam

What is the function of the mappers file? I'm not familiar with this error, but it seems like you're trying to assign or pass a type that doesn't match the expected structure.