Export images & Meta Titles and Meta Description

We are in the need of exporting images uploaded on Prismic. According to this page you're not able to use the Prismic Export tool to export images: Import/Export - Prismic.
How can we do it instead?

Also, we need to export Meta Titles and Meta Description.
Is the easiest way to export everything and then do some scripting to fetch out the URLs together with the Meta Titles and Meta Descriptions?

Hello @che

Welcome to the Prismic community, and thanks for reaching out to us.

Indeed, you can export Images that are uploaded in Prismic documents. According to this article, you can not export images that are available in the Media library. I will make it more clear.

Exports tool exports everything, including Meta Titles and Meta Description in your documents. Are you not able to export Meta Titles and Meta Description?

Let me know if you have any further questions related to it.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hello Priyanka,

I need to export the images from the Media Library. If it's not possible with the Prismic Export tool is there another way to do it?

Great, I'll try the Export tool for Meta Titles and Meta Description. Thanks!

Currently, there is no other tool to export images from the Media library. Could you please tell me your use case? Why do you want to export images from the Media library?

We have added this as a feature request in our tracker. Although, it's not currently being worked on.
If/when this ever changes we'll update you here.

This is being tracked as an open feature request.

If you have another use-case for this feature, you can 'Flag' this topic to reopen. Please use the :heart: button to show your support for the feature and check out our Feature Request Guidelines.