From one locale to another : Error while saving your changes

Hello,
I haven't found an issue in the forum that is very similar to mine so here goes. When I copied a specific article from one locale to another and tried to save it, I had the following message : "Error while saving your changes". I was able to copy that same article to another locale, no problem. Three different people tried, no success. We also checked the URL, it's fine.
What can I try?
Thank you!

Hello @samia.honein

Welcome to the Prismic community and thanks for reaching out to us.

Sorry, it's not working as expected. To solve your issue, I need more information:

1. Prismic repo name.
  2. Screenshot of the error. If anything you get on the console too.
  3. Name of Custom type and uid of the document that you want to save.

You can send all this information by private message though

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hello Priyanka,
Thank you for your quick reply! To answer your questions:

1. Prismic repo name is Home24 Production

3. Content Page. UID: suivez-le-guide

Best,
Samia

Hello, @samia.honein I need more details. From which locale you are trying to copy the article. Can you tell me uid and other detail of that page?

Hello Priyanka,
I'm trying to copy this specific page:
https://home24-production.prismic.io/documents~t=Overview%2CBeratung&b=working&c=published&l=fr-fr/YbhiZRAAAIUFD1KU/
from French France locale, to French Belgium locale, which is this:
https://home24-production.prismic.io/documents/working?t=Overview%2CBeratung&l=fr-be

Thanks, @samia.honein, for sending more information. I am experiencing the same issue. I will let my team know about the issue and will update you as I hear back from them

Thank you Priyanka! Please let me know if there's any additional information that I can send to help.

Hello @samia.honein

I have shared the issue with my team, and they are investigating it. I will let you know when I get any updates from the group.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Alright, thank you.

Hello @Priyanka
I wanted to know if there were any updates regarding the issue I came to you with?
Best,
Samia

Hello @samia.honein

I haven't received any update from the team, and I sent a message to them to get more updates. I'll update you as soon as I get any response.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Thank you.

Hello @samia.honein

I have received an update from the team that they have fixed the issue. Can you please try again to copy to another locale?

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hello @Priyanka ,
I have tried and it's still not working. It does copy, but when I try to save it, it gives me the same result as before.
Samia

Hello @samia.honein

My team tried to reproduce the issue again. I think you can’t save it because the Belgian doc already exists in your repository. Can you check this?

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hello @Priyanka
My team and I just looked into it. We have searched for the doc - by name and UID - and it doesn't exist in the French Belgium repository, or any repository - and not as archive either. Only in the French Switzerland, and French France one that we're trying to copy. We also tried to create a new doc for FR Belgium, same result.
Thanks,
Samia

Hello @samia.honein

I was out of the office so I couldn't follow up with the team. My apologies. I will check with the team and will come back to you.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hello @Priyanka
Alright, thank you.
BR,
Samia

Hello @samia.honein

I confirmed that it's an issue from our side. My team is investigating it. I'll let you update once I get any response.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hello @Priyanka
Thank you for the update, I appreciate it. As you can imagine, the delay is quite frustrating but then again, I understand the need to be patient.
Best regards,
Samia