Bulk document copy to another locale hangs

Noticed an issue where copying documents to another locale from the writing room will hang indefinitely.

Hey Charlie,
Can you send me the following details to be able to reproduce the error?

• URL of your repo
  • Name, type and lang of the documents to copy
  • The language where you are copying the documents

Hi, I've the same problem. I've tried multiple times to make a copy to another locale. I've tried first with multiple documents, this doesn't work. And also with copying 1 document the process will hang indefinitely. It looks like I face the same problem as Charlie.
Have you any suggestion?

Hey @menno.westgeest, thanks for reaching out. It'll be helpful if you could send us that information. So we can reproduce the error on our end:

• URL of your repo
  • Name, type and lang of the documents to copy
  • The language where you are copying the documents

@Pau
I messaged you the details you requested a couple of days ago but I haven't heard back. I have a client who is becoming frustrated.

Hi Pau,

Can I share the information directly to you so that the url is not directly visible for everyone on the Prismic Forum?

Best regards

Menno

@charlie, I sent your project details to the relevant team. We're going to try and reproduce the error.
@menno.westgeest You can send it via dm.

Can you also share with us the browser that you're using?

Thanks

@Pau

Thank you, and I'm using Chrome: Version 100.0.4896.60

Thanks, I'll share this with the team and come back when I have more information.

Hi,

Since 5 days ago, the "Bulk Publish" feature within prismic where we could publish a max of 200 Documents that were on draft has stop working.

After selecting all the documents and press publish the progress bar stays stuck at 0%

Hello @saraiva

Could you please share your repository URL with me? You can send me a private message, though.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hi Priyanka our prismic is on: https://sheerme.prismic.io/

Hello, @saraiva Thanks for sending more details. I have passed this to my team and will return it to you as I hear back from them.

Hello @saraiva

My team has restored Bulk Actions in a good state. Everything should be fine now. Could you please check and confirm?

Thanks,
Priyanka

@Priyanka Verified this morning that bulk actions are working for us. Thank you!

Hi @Priyanka , eveything seems to be working fine now

Thanks!!

Great, @charlie1 @saraiva. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.