How to add region in the website along with languages option

Continuing the discussion from Changing the main locale / language:
I want to add regions also can you please help me how to do
strong text

Hello @yamini.teamup,

I'm Baptiste, from the software development team, and I'm glad to welcome you to the Prismic community.

If I understand correctly, you want to add a new locale to your Prismic repository. To do so, simply go to the "Translations & locales" settings page, then click on "Select an existing locale from the list, or create your own". If your locale or region is not listed, you can create your own by scrolling to the bottom of the list and selecting "Create custom locale". Afterwards, you'll be able to edit content in your new locale and get documents in that locale as well. Here are some links that may help you: Create a custom locale for your repository, Localized content and Query by language in javascript (I took the example of JavaScript, but what language or framework are you using?).

To add strong text, you can use the Rich Text field inside the Editor. You'll find instructions on that page: Rich Text.

Feel free to ask further questions if you need any help or if I didn't understand you correctly.

Yours,
Baptiste