Images do not load on some devices

Hello, we noticed that all images from prismic don't load on some decives using Safari. At first we thought the issue is caused by the PrismicNextImage component, but images that are loaded directly from Amazon S3 e.g. load perfectly. So we think that there is problem with Prismic images. Are you aware of this issue and is there any solution?

Stack: Prismic Slice Machine + Next JS 13

Thank you beforehand!

Hello @tobias

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I have not seen this issue before, but the Image format type could be a reason. Can you tell me the type of format?

Thanks,
Priyanka

Thank you for your quick reply. All images are png images. I tried the normal img tag and defined the Prismic image url as src instead if the PrismicNextImage, but it doesn't work either.

Do images load in other browsers correctly?

Yes, on my devices the problem isn't existing (Safari, Firefox, Chrome / iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Chromebook). But the client told me that they cannot see all images exept the one that is loaded from Amazon S3 on the iPad (Safari). Besides, some partners of our client mentioned that the images aren't loading on their MacBooks (Safari).

Can you send me the image URL so I can check on our side too?

Hello @tobias

We internally load the image on our locals(MacBook, iPad, Safari browser), and it loads correctly on Safari Version 16.3. Can you check with your client what version of Safari they have? It's not a Prismic issue.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hi,
I Think this could help :