Issue with images and blocks not displaying in Circonstances, People, Companies, and Contacts tabs during preview

Hello,

I am reaching out to you because I have encountered an issue with the display of images and blocks in the Circonstances, People, Companies, and Contacts tabs since the latest update of Prismic.

The problem I am experiencing is as follows: when previewing my page, the images and blocks do not display correctly in the aforementioned tabs. Specifically, the contents of the Circonstances, People, Companies, and Contacts tabs are empty, whereas they should contain images and blocks.

This issue began to manifest after the latest update of Prismic. Prior to this update, everything was functioning correctly.

I have checked my configurations and content in Prismic, but I have not found any errors on my part. The issue seems to be related to how data is being processed during preview.

Could you please look into this issue and assist me in resolving it? It is crucial for me that content displays correctly in all tabs during preview so that I can work effectively on my pages.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hi @wildy.luscap,

Welcome to the community, I'll be happy to help :slight_smile:

Can you record an attempt to preview some content from Prismic in your browser using this plugin?

It will help provide logs to debug this.

Thanks.

So when you've clicked the 'save' it only saves a draft state in the Prismic editor. To send the content to your website you'll need to click the 'Publish' button and then wait for your website to rebuild.

The thing is ; even when I save my draft and publish it live, the content does not appear on my website. here's another exemple :

Thanks for this extra information. In that case, there are a number if causes for content not appearing, all of which are outlines in this FAQ: